COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > News and Politics

Old 07-25-2013, 10:35 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 4,520 Times in 1,212 Posts
Default Youngest murder victim...

Hello. Don’t recognize me? That’s OK; I understand.

My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.

I think my murder and my mommy’s wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.

A Grand Jury of my mommy’s peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty… too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn’t have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn’t ruled a ‘hate crime’.
Oh, and President Obama didn’t take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn’t have any children who could possibly look like me – so why should he care?

I’m one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation’s history, but the media didn’t care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn’t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a ‘racist’. So no one’s rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand ‘justice’ for me. There’s no ‘White Panther’ party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.
I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller – I no longer have my life.
Isn’t this a great country?

So while you’re out seeking ‘justice for Trayvon’, please remember to seek ‘justice’ for me. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

I won’t hold my breath.

I don’t have to anymore.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skosh69 For This Useful Post:
jmlutz (07-26-2013), sdmc530 (07-26-2013), Xbonz (07-25-2013)
Old 07-25-2013, 10:50 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanks for posting . This is very sad. I hope those two kids get whats coming to them. I hope its painful. They knew what they were doing when they done it. We need to get this country back where murder is murder, eye for an eye.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:26 PM
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,607 Times in 418 Posts

Due to the risk of getting banned I will hold my tongue. Suffice it to say...never mind