COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > Main Forum

Old 11-17-2012, 12:45 PM
Founding COTEP Member who is watching over us from above with God at a giant shooting range in heaven
COTEP Member

I thought that was a facility where they made test ammunition.
Old 11-17-2012, 02:20 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Default From Keith

This was posted by Keith over at the 1911Forum. I hope he doesn't mind my transfering it to here. Best wishes for the DW family through this tragedy and the upcoming Holidays.

"Thank you all for your well wishes and understanding. As you can imagine we are in a bit of a shock here. Not only has this been a place of business but for many of us it has been our home away from home for many years. 10 for me personally. As you can imagine, with a fire, there is still a lot of on going damage after the fire which we are currently battling. Triage if you will. Our first priority were the firearms, then our equipment. Of course we need to comply with all the assessors and inspectors while we are at it. Our goal right now is to try to stop the damage before it gets worse. Once we have done that then we will start recovering whatever else we can. We can then start to go through everything to see what is okay, serviceable or damaged goods. Right now we just don't know the full extent of the damages. For all of those with services here please know that you are top priority on our list.

We are in hopes that we will have a speedy recovery and be back, bigger, stronger and better than ever. Sometimes things happen for a reason. Though this was a major blow and we are extremely saddened by all of it we expect this to be good for us and you in the long run.

As you can imagine I am busier than a,...., well lets just say I am reeeeaaalllllyyyyyy busy. So you won't be hearing from me much but I think you know that is for the better. If I am here then I am not working or spending time with my family.

Thank you all so much for sticking with us and your support. You are our life blood and without our customers we are nothing.

We will be back and I will be in contact soon.

Keith"
Old 11-21-2012, 05:38 PM
COTEP Member

I hope they get back on line soon,for the sake of the guys that may not get paid for awhile. Also, glad mine is NIB not needing any factory work or parts.