COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Firearms > Long Guns

Old 06-19-2016, 06:52 AM
Founding Member
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverpigusmc View Post
sweet. I thought all Connecticut AR's snuck out of their safes and such, and y'all had Dad take them away
Not quite right Pig . Actually, none of my AR's wanted to remain in Konnecticut, so one night... they broke out of the safe and held me at gunpoint until I agreed to transport them to a place where they could be free. In the dead of night, 3am actually.... they made me place them in my van and drive them to Tennessee, where they can now move freely between our home and car without the neighbors being frightened of them. I take them out regularly for exercise.

I've stayed with them because they need me. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Da
SA Micro Compact
and a spectacular cast of others!

"You have never lived, until you have almost died. And for those who fight for it, life has a flavor that the protected will never know." Guy de Maupassant, 1893.
Anonymously, penned on a sign at a command post at Khe Sanh, RVN.
Old 06-22-2016, 02:55 AM
COTEP Member

Put 200 rounds through it the other day. Runs like a top and very accurate very happy with it.
Cotep#780
Old 06-22-2016, 05:06 PM
COTEP Member

Perfect! Looks great, even better, shoots great. I want one. Great move.
NRA Life Member

I stand for the flag, I kneel for the fallen!

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.
Old 06-22-2016, 05:26 PM
COTEP Member

You guys are killing me...especially ....I just might buy an ar....dammit

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!
Old 06-23-2016, 05:52 AM
COTEP Member

do it!!! You know you want one..
Cotep#780
Old 06-23-2016, 07:32 AM
COTEP Member

[QUOTE=Wilsoncrafter;132605]do it!!! You know you want one..[

LOL.....never owned one....been shooting M1As forever...and add the PTR HK clones the last few years......all .308......but I do have over 50K of .223 just in case ammo.
If I buy one it will be a S & W Sporter....just for fun

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!
Old 06-23-2016, 08:45 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Never wanted or needed a high capacity semi auto rifle until the Obummer and his co-conspirators in Congress and the Media told me I didn't need one. Then suddenly I needed one. I still didn't go whole hog black-rifle and got a Mini-14.

Now I'm suddenly feeling like I need an AR for the first time in my life.

Looking at the sales of ARs since the Obummer began his campaign to deny me one, I'd say I'm not the only one who has been convinced of the need for an AR by the GREATEST GUN SALESMAN IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working class flat or laborer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
- George Orwell
Old 06-23-2016, 09:35 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHenley View Post
Never wanted or needed a high capacity semi auto rifle until the Obummer and his co-conspirators in Congress and the Media told me I didn't need one. Then suddenly I needed one. I still didn't go whole hog black-rifle and got a Mini-14.

Now I'm suddenly feeling like I need an AR for the first time in my life.

Looking at the sales of ARs since the Obummer began his campaign to deny me one, I'd say I'm not the only one who has been convinced of the need for an AR by the GREATEST GUN SALESMAN IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.

Agreed....though I devoted decades to .308 M1A rifles, I think I will buy an ar out of spite. And knowing myself, that will lead to several ar's and hundreds of mags.