COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2014, 11:29 AM
COTEP Member

Default Need Books

Hey Guys/Gals........Some of you know the story about me having water damage at my SC house nearly two years ago. What happened is the roof split in a strong storm, and the back room, approx 22 by 14, was taking water every time it rained. Even morning dew caused drips it was so wide open. I was making a trip up there to just check the house and walked into a room that was covered, inch by inch, in mold, floor to ceiling. The rug was new, the walls and ceiling we all rough cut pine, tongue and groove. A true country room. The insurance process began. Mold mitigation team was sent, room gutted. New roof put on house. Finally I am ready to completely finish the room, and once again I will make it a country room, rough pine. But with a twist. This time I am adding lighting and will shelve the whole room and turn it into a "country library". But I need books...lotsa books. At least a thousand books. If you have any books you don't want I will pay the shipping to me. Or if you know a place where I can get books please let me know. Completion date is January 1, 2015. Been a long, very expensive haul. Can't wait to see it all completed. Thanks for any ideas or books!