COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Firearms > Other Semiauto Pistols

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2020, 03:35 PM
COTEP Member

Default Advice on a micro carry 9mm

I'm getting interested in something very small for daily carry. Right now I've got both a 1911 Commander and a Beretta 92X Compact and I love them both.

Still, I'm looking for something really small but still with decent firepower and a decent mag size.

I have an acquaintance that carries a Sig P365 for daily carry in a Kydex IWB holster. It's a striker fired, polymer lower, 9mm with 10+1 or 13+1 capacity. And it's really, shockingly, small, considering the specs. He's a professional who knows weapons better than I do, and I was almost ready to go down to the Marine Corps Exchange and special order one.

But before I do, I wanted to see if you guys have any advice regarding this particular pistol or something else that fits the requirements.

Comments?

If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
-- Samuel Adams
COTEP CBOB0676
KO4ENQ

Last edited by Boats; 09-27-2020 at 06:12 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Boats For This Useful Post:
Caleb (09-27-2020)