COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > COTEP Craftsmen > Lane's Dungeon

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2011, 01:29 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Default Holster Update

I can't believe how much I've been slacking... too many people are way too patient with me. Anyway, I've had a bit of dungeon time lately, so here's a bit of an update:

#1235 [IWB, Commander, Black] - Last coat of finish applied this morning. Depending on drying time, it'll be assembled and packaged. Shipping tomorrow or Wednesday

#1236 [OWB, Commander, Mahogany] - Dyed, oiled, edge finished this morning. Next it'll start getting coats of finish. Depending upon drying times, it should ship by the weekend.

#1237 [PF9 - KTOG]

#1239 [IWB, Commander, Mahogany] - Dyed, oiled, edges finished this morning. Next it'll start getting coats of finish. Depending upon drying times, it should ship by the weekend.

I'm also still working on the prototype for 's black ops. It's glued and stitched, and will probably start getting some dye and finish. Still not sure if this one's going the way I want it to.

I'm also working on the new OWB with Snap Loops design. I've been wearing the prototype for a couple of weeks and like what we've come up with. I'll post some pictures - but it rides nice and high, and tight to the waist. I think this design will be a permanent offering. The final holster that'll ship to the customer has been cut out, and glued and is ready for stitching.

Another in the works is an IWB/SOB. I've got the design figured out and will start cutting leather with the next batch.

As always, if you have questions or concerns, please let me know either here of via PM. I'm sorry this has taken so long - if anyone would prefer, I can refund their money while I'm working on the holster, and you can pay when I ship. Up to you.

Thanks,

Lane

Dungeon Master - LASCO Leather, Home of the COTEP Deacon
COTEP #268