View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 01:07 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Default Rambling table top Vid and a few quick Vid clips......

Alright guys I went a head and uploaded some new videos, please don't make fun of me to much.... The first 2 videos are like a table top review but it's me just kind of going over how I have my LMT setup right now...etc.
I am going to make a more scripted table top review with the actual specs on the rifle and probably a barrel swap video with some better range footage that will also have some accuracy testing involved...etc.
I should be going to the range this weekend and taking a lot more video footage. The 3 video clips after my part 1 and part 2 rambling review are just quick videos that I took while me and where at the range doing some testing and I really didn't film much that day, so that's why the videos aren't really great- again just showing the rifle in action.
I will probably pick up a video camera before this weekend so I can finally film and zoom these range trips. Plus soon (Hopefully) I will be going to a friends piece of land where we can do some long range shooting and I really want a better way to film that kind of shooting trip.

Ok...blah, blah, blah.. Again don't bash me to much for rambling. I promise I will get better at these reviews and filming range trips. I will get a scripted video out soon with actual specs...etc.

Rambling review #1 Part 1=

Rambling Review #1 Part 2=

FYI- I don't have nothing againt Russian made ammo but I just don't run steel cased ammo through my guns, I'm sure it works fine for plinking...etc but, well I'll just leave it at that.

Three video clips from the last range trip. Not that great but that's all I took. One is firing my LMT 308 through his Chrono =

- Chrono =

Alright, I promise I will take better reviews and footage soon.

I want to do some reviews on all my Dan Wesson's as well, which I plan on doing soon with a better video camera.

-Ryan S
2010 DW SS RZ-45 Heritage, 2011 DW SS Valor Bobtail (V-BOB), 2010 DW CCO, 2012 DW ECO, Sig Sauer P238 SAS edition, Sig Sauer 1911 Scorpion (5in barrel), Kahr P380, ,Kahr PM9->Black Diamond coat-Night sights, Daniel Defense DDM4 V4, LMT308MWS, and a FN SCAR 17 "Heavy".
COTEP # CCO0488
God Bless Our Troops

Last edited by allrockabilly; 10-06-2011 at 01:27 PM.