Thread: Ria
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 07:49 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoMag View Post
Yea and some clown complained about it saying that if you bought a Sig a while back you could get another free 1911 22!!!

That is true IF you could find a participating Sig Dealer that would participate. And another thing the Sigs that you had to buy to get the free 1911 were all in the $900.00 to $1300.00 price range.

Oh well, what RIA is offering is better than nothing at all!!!
Florida Gun Exchange offers the SIG rebate. They have GREAT prices. I'm gonna stop there on my way to SC to see if they have any RI's I like.
They are in Port Orange and Ormand Beach, Fl. ALOT of inventory, one store is brand new, big. They don't keep a website with their current guns listed cause they sell so much it would be too labor expensive to constantly update the website! And the customer service is chock full o' good manners. Can you tell I like that business yet?

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!