View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalWhit33 View Post
Made it back to the range. And I accidently ran the HP through it earlier than I had planned. Since I ordered it I picked up 100 rd packs as I could find them, one trip I pick up Federal I believe. Didn't think anything of throw them in my bag since last outing was WWB wanted to try different brand. Well I open them up and have 100rds of HP. Im a good 45min from home and Walmart didnt have WWB in today I already checked. So I load up a mag and no problems. OK I'll get you to jam one handed fast fire not a thing. So I proceeded to shoot 100rd of 230 JHP with out a hiccup or hitch. It was a pleasant surprise. Got a few more WWB and A box or two of carry ammo just need my Leather and Ill be all set to carry this beast. Its already giving my ideas of a matching VBOB.

Congrats I love my CCO (and my other DW's) but the CCO is just perfection, I installed some slim line grips and I am also waiting on some Leather. Actually a nice IWB COTEP holster from Lasco Leather.I just ordered the holster 1 to 2 weeks ago so I still have a while to wait but I can't wait to get it and start carrying my CCO every day comfortably.

I can tell you the VBOB is excellent as well but I got mine in stainless but now I really, really wish I paid the extra cash on the black duty finish version. They are top notch.

Anyways congrats and thanks for the post.

-Ryan S
2010 DW SS RZ-45 Heritage, 2011 DW SS Valor Bobtail (V-BOB), 2010 DW CCO, 2012 DW ECO, Sig Sauer P238 SAS edition, Sig Sauer 1911 Scorpion (5in barrel), Kahr P380, ,Kahr PM9->Black Diamond coat-Night sights, Daniel Defense DDM4 V4, LMT308MWS, and a FN SCAR 17 "Heavy".
COTEP # CCO0488
God Bless Our Troops