Thread: Core 15 M4
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:11 AM
COTEP Member

Core15 is really beginning to chap my lips... lol.

The rifle arrived via UPS on November 29th, Justin Raney their Law Enforcment sales rep, informed me that the rifle was being worked on (on Monday, December 3rd) and that it would ship either the 4th or 5th. Well, on the 5th I emailed him asking what the issue was, what they did to fix it and if I could get a tracking number for the shipment. At this point, December 10th, I have not received a response. On Thursday (December 6th) I called his office three times with no answer, called another one of their CS reps and she informed me that she had no rifle ready to ship under my name. So, she took my number and said she would call back in a few minutes. She did not. On Friday, December 7th, I called her again and she said that the rifle was being worked on Friday and would possibly be ready to ship Monday or Tuesday (Today, December 10th or Tomorrow, December 11th).

The sad part is that the rifle looks high quality, all of the parts are finished very well, fit is superb. The chamber was a bit tight and causing ejection malfunctions (I wasn't too upset about it, these things happen from time to time) but the horrid customer service has me looking for a new AR from a different company. Will likely test fire for function when it comes back and sell it off to someone else, I can't support a company that treats customers like that (especially when we are talking about a $900+ product).

They (at Core15) harp on their warranty as the best warranty in the business (unlimited, lifetime, no matter how many rounds or owners it has had) but their backing of that warranty with sub-par customer service kicks that right out of the window.