Thread: Some updates...
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 12:52 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Default Some updates...

...but first, I have to show one pic from vacation. Even with all the rain, we had a great time. Here's one of me, my little grand daughter (center of my universe) and my wife:

First - I've got a holster/belt combo ready to ship off to Dave Waits. I'm hoping he'll give me some honest critique so that I can make it better:

Order number 1252 is ready for final assembly and shipping - will ship in a day or two. This one had a horrible finish, and will be replaced, but I'm shipping it so that he can have a holster in the mean time.

Order number 1255 (full sized IWB) was oiled tonight and I put together the belt loops/tabs:

Order number 1256 (commander sized OWB) was wet molded tonight. Here's one in the vacuum mold:

And fresh out of the mold, about 30 minutes later:

Order number 1257 (full sized OWB) was wet molded tonight. Again, in the vacuum mold:

and a bit later:

I've also been working on a new design for a hybrid - something that'll work as both an IWB and OWB. I've got a couple of ideas, I just need to get some leather cut.

I'll also be starting on 's and GoldenVolt's holsters in the next day or two.

As always, if there are any questions or concerns, please let me know - either here or PM.

Lane

Dungeon Master - LASCO Leather, Home of the COTEP Deacon
COTEP #268
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lane For This Useful Post:
AutoMag (03-21-2012), BadOscar (03-21-2012), Dave Waits (03-21-2012)