View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 10:21 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 2,788 Times in 731 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
I guess that would make its money back if you were a commercial reloader or if you reloaded for a club or other group and had it running every weekend.
Yeah, I am thinking that is the market for this. If you had 10 guys and you were reloading a lot this isn't to impractical but for a couple of guys or a single person like most of us loading 3-6 times a year its a no go.

I rarely have to reload more than 5 times in one year. Its pretty nice too!

there is a gun shop by my brothers house in a small town called Cottonwood Minnesota that has 4 or 5 presses set up and they are run on air pressure with a foot pedal. You just have to push the pedal and it goes. They owner of the shop is a competition pistol guy so he shoots a lot so its for his own personal benefit BUT my brother said you can use his presses at no charge if you buy all your reloading supplies from him. I am going to go see this someday, its not close to me at all and I don't get home to MN very often so when I do I don't go running around to gun shops but I need to get there and see this. Think it would be cool to have the ability and know how to make such devices work. Some people are much smarter then we can even understand I think.

Last edited by sdmc530; 03-21-2017 at 10:28 AM.