View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 10:25 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHenley View Post
No, technically it's not training, it's practice...which develops muscle memory...with some artificial pressure added since you don't have the real pressure of a live gunfight.

If you think there are no rules in a real gunfight, you better not be in one or you will end up either in the grave or in the slammer for life.

Let's see, in a real gunfight Joe, it sounds like you:

Want to stand flatfooted in the open
Firing indiscriminately with no regard for innocent bystanders
With no muscle memory for operating your firearm quickly and accurately under pressure
And no practice clearing jams.

Yeah, good luck with that bud...

You are laughable and obviously have no idea of my training. But you are quick to insult.
I have trained with Brownie multiple times in Quick Kill and Threat Focused pistol shooting. I have trained with bttbbob for NRA RSO and Pistol. I put literally thousands of rounds downrange monthly at my own private range, NONE of those rounds from a static position, and most single handed shooting. There are members here, and at the FCC forum that have witnessed me put 17(G17) rounds on a small steel silhouette, moving, at 30 feet, in seconds. If those members want to chime in it is up to them. Care to get into rifle to pistol transitions? Or the fact that I train with a current USMC DI as well as a USMC Armorer at my range in South Carolina?

The only rule in a gunfight is to fight to stay alive. You can wait for a buzzer, by time it goes off I will have filled you with lead and will have moved so far offline your whole family will need to form a search party to find me. And I will be reloaded and ready to go again.

Your insults did not deserve any response from me, but I am the type to enlighten the less intelligent. Consider yourself enlightened.

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!