View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 11:19 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

sorry I haven't been on in a while... Very, Very busy season in the cable and Cell tower world right now.

I just wanted to post and say sorry i haven't gotten any new videos posted yet. I finally got a video camera and I haven't even had a chance to make any new videos. BUT I will be driving to Las Vegas, NV (Where I was born and raised) in about a week and I will be making a lot of videos while I am out there. I have all the free space I want out there to shoot. I will be doing videos on my LMT 308 (Of course) with the new Vortex scope and comparing it to the Trijicon. Plus I will be able to shoot long range,, finally.... I will be taking the LMT 308 out and I want to see how she does out to 800 yds maybe a bit further with different ammo. I will be setting targets up at 100, 200 all the way out to at least 800 yards.
I will be comparing the 20" and 16" barrels at different distances....

Also,
I am going to finally make some good videos of my three Dan Wesson's and probably a few more pistols and rifles.

Anyways, again videos to come soon. I can't wait to finally film with a real video recorder...

Happy Holidays EVERYONE

-Ryan S.
2010 DW SS RZ-45 Heritage, 2011 DW SS Valor Bobtail (V-BOB), 2010 DW CCO, 2012 DW ECO, Sig Sauer P238 SAS edition, Sig Sauer 1911 Scorpion (5in barrel), Kahr P380, ,Kahr PM9->Black Diamond coat-Night sights, Daniel Defense DDM4 V4, LMT308MWS, and a FN SCAR 17 "Heavy".
COTEP # CCO0488
God Bless Our Troops