COTEP.org

COTEP.org (https://www.cotep.org/forum/index.php)
-   Reloading Bench (https://www.cotep.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   COTEP Reloaders Swapping Thread: (https://www.cotep.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4308)

NAMVET72 01-26-2013 07:04 PM

COTEP Reloaders Swapping Thread:

Since Ole Bummer now made it harder for us Law Abiding Gun Lovers hard to reload.

This is for us to Swap Reloading Components or Reloading Gear..............

Clyde

Boats 01-26-2013 07:08 PM

Great idea, Doc.

But I hope "this too shall pass", and the world will be back to near normal this spring.

Tom

AutoMag 01-26-2013 07:15 PM

I came up with an idea like this a few months ago and not many were in favor of it, said it would cut into the Karma posts!!!!:confused:

I like it though Clyde!!!:)

Riverpigusmc 01-26-2013 07:18 PM

Jake and I went to the gun shop in Newberry. I inquired, where is your reloading equipment section? The reply was: we have none left. Not a primer, tumbler, priming tool, nothing. All gone. Little store had folks waiting in line at the counter. Jakes youth model Winchester .22 that I paid 20 bucks for years ago? Same model, about the same age, well used....210 bucks. Single shot.

Roverron 01-26-2013 07:21 PM

Same here, no primers, brass powder or bullets. Online prices have gone up a bunch too!

NAMVET72 01-26-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutoMag (Post 44724)
I came up with an idea like this a few months ago and not many were in favor of it, said it would cut into the Karma posts!!!!:confused:

I like it though Clyde!!!:)

John, if they don't like it.

I don't care us reloaders know how hard it is to get reloading supplies right now.................

Clyde

Grouse 01-26-2013 07:26 PM

i like the idea of the thread, but i have nothing to contribute. the wife has banned me from reloading.

AutoMag 01-26-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NAMVET72 (Post 44730)
John, if they don't like it.

I don't care us reloaders know how hard it is to get reloading supplies right now.................

Clyde

I agree Clyde but it should include everything not just reloading gear!!! Beside I have all of the reloading gear that I need for right now!!! I buy in quantity and plan for days like this!!! The powder, primers, bullets and brass will not go bad if stored properly and could be a bargaining tool if need be!!!

Riverpigusmc 01-26-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutoMag (Post 44736)
I agree Clyde but it should include everything not just reloading gear!!! Beside I have all of the reloading gear that I need for right now!!! I buy in quantity and plan for days like this!!! The powder, primers, bullets and brass will not go bad if stored properly and could be a bargaining tool if need be!!!

Trade ya 2 ex wives for 1k primers. Throw in the current one for some W231 and a boolit

sdmc530 01-26-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roverron (Post 44728)
Same here, no primers, brass powder or bullets. Online prices have gone up a bunch too!

Yep around these parts too...but last time I was home to visit the family in MN I found a little known gunsmithing shop in a very very small town. I stopped in because I have never even seen it before. He told me he had been there for 16 years...anyways he had EVERYTHING reloading you could want...I stalked up and can not wait to go back in feb to blow the budget again on primers/powder/bullets.....And the best part..prices are reasonable...